Thursday, May 21, 2009

Put on a Happy Face

Last night we had chocolate pudding for dessert. I made the pudding using the Tupperware Quick Shake container... it has a little flower-like insert that Lila likes to lick when I'm done. I wanted to get a picture of her face covered with pudding, but what I ended up getting was so much more:

Here she is holding the plastic flower insert with her teeth.

This is the face she made after she accidentally dropped it and then saw our dog start to lick it. "Mommy, we have to get down and get it away from Maggie."

This is the face she made when I told her she wasn't going to get it back.

But eventually, she recovered. Eventually.

2 comments:

janinabean said...

THAT is hilarious. Sorry I missed that one.

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

Poor Lila...those doggies just ruin everything don't they!