Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Road Trip: Wichita

On our great road trip to Iowa, we stopped for a few days in Wichita to visit Ben's family. We stayed at Ben's parents house. They are the BEST hotel in Kansas :) His brother's family also lives in Wichita. Lila and Wyatt both have a cousin very close in age to them, so we always have a fun time! While we were there this time, Aunt Pam had a duplicate dress someone had given Rachel... so we put it on Lila and went outside to take pictures!

Just because they have on the same outfit doesn't mean they will look at the same person!

Such a good hug!

Then Wyatt jumps in front of my camera, smiles and says "Chee!"

Trying to get a natural smile from her.

There's one!

Wyatt enjoyed going for rides.

Then all the kids discovered how fun banging on the metal trash can with sticks could be.

This is a shot of Wyatt pulling the toy wheelbarrow up Ben's parents driveway. All of the pictures were taken at their house. But this shot looks like some old country lane, I love it.

4 comments:

janinabean said...

I know I'm biased, but your kids sure are cute.

ameybc said...

I must be biased too, because I agree with you :)

Anonymous said...

Me three! These are great pictures.
Keri

Ben said...

I am not biased. Those kids are cute.