Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Catching Up

The past few weeks we have been pretty busy and I haven't posted much, so I'm going to try and combine several pictures to catch up a little. These pictures capture some of the everyday and not-so-everyday fun that we have around here!

I could hear the kids playing together, so I went to investigate... and found Lila in Wyatt's crib with Wyatt reading books in the rocking chair. I asked Wyatt if he wanted to get in the crib too. Then I went to get my camera.

We can't go very far without George. 

One day we went over to Evan's house to play in his backyard. I think this might have been the last time the kids put their swimsuits on this year.

Wyatt LOVES to jump into the pool and land on his belly... unfortunately, if you look close, you can see that Evan doesn't think it's that fun. 

They also played with a fun little water table. 

This picture isn't the greatest - kind of blurry - but I still like it. This is a perfect snapshot of Wyatt right now: Thomas pajama top, running around in his diaper, holding George and wearing a cowboy hat (he doesn't care to wear other hats, but he likes this one.) 


 Such a sweet little guy I've got.

 One day Miss April (a friend of mine and Lila's Sunday School teacher) came over to help the kids make Grass Head Men. Here Lila is putting some grass seed and dirt in the "head".

 Then Wyatt took a turn. He thought it was really fun to play with dirt inside!!

 Ta-da! Wyatt's Grass Head Man.

 These are an object lesson to teach the kids patience... sunlight, water and TIME... and the men will grow grass for hair. Pardon me, Lila's "man" is a woman. Notice the eyelashes :)

I caught this activity one day. I think it is amusing that Wyatt will push the stroller and change diapers - but never on a doll - it is always with George. Of course, left on his own, he will also happily unload all the wipes from the box (yes, I learned this from experience!)

1 comment:

The Bleakley Family said...

Love the pics of Wyatt in his PJ top & hat... we have those same jammies. :) It is a good look on him! :)