Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Two Years

Well, I was listening to my little girl chattering away today, and I don't know why but I thought "I need to get some pictures of her at this age." I have a picture of Wyatt and Lila at age two, but when Piper turned two in December, there just wasn't time on the schedule for a trip to the Target portrait studio (where we normally go). So here they are - her "official" two year pics... no waiting to get to a studio... let's just go out on the back patio. It's worked for us before. 

I told her she could bring along "Tay Bear" as she calls him. It looks like this little furry friend is going to be her George... he goes EVERYWHERE with her. She looks kind of indignant in this picture, but I think I just caught her talking. She talks constantly. Not all of her sounds are correct yet, but that just adds to the cuteness :) Like today when she tried to squeeze through the dining room chair, and I heard, "Mommy! Me tuck! Help me! Me tuck!" (She got herself free before I could assist - or get my camera!)

So sweet.

This is one happy camper. I mean, she can be so (very) stubborn sometimes and gets upset occasionally when she doesn't get her way, but in general, her mood is always happy. Happy when she wakes up, happy in the car when we take Lila and Wyatt to school and back, happy as she chatters constantly around the house, happy when it's bedtime. 
Just happy!

This is the face I get if I ask her to smile.

This bucket has been a great photo prop... not sure I'll be able to squeeze her in there next year though :)

No comments: