Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fun with Friends

Over Spring Break, I thought it would be fun to try and take some pictures of the kiddos. We went to a place in Frisco that has some fun textures in the background. I invited our good friends to go with us, so I was able to get some group shots of all the kids together.


Best buds.
Seriously, they are always so excited to see each other - even if they saw each other the day before!



I think this pic turned out so cute. I just told them to turn and look at each other, and this is what I got.








Being silly.

I photoshopped Lila's black eye (she got hit by a swing earlier in the week) out of the pictures that I was going to use on a card. 




Superhero pose.

I told them to show me their best ninja pose. Haha, gotta love Wyatt!


After taking pictures, we went to lunch with our friends. This was us waiting to be seated. It was a fun morning. I look at this picture and just feel so blessed. Love my job :)

No comments: