Monday, October 20, 2008

Big Sister, Little Brother

Things are going pretty well with Lila and Wyatt. She likes to "pet him" on the head, give him his pacifier (even when he's sleeping), and give us a running commentary on what he's doing (he's crying, he's talking, he's poopy!) Occasionally she also wants to hold him too. It is clear she is very taken with him... hopefully that will continue! :-)

This is a lucky shot I captured when I had the camera on Wyatt, and he gave us one of those sleepy newborn smiles that last a second.


The proud big sister


Checking each other out


3 comments:

janinabean said...

is it just me, or does Wyatt kind of look like Ben in the "smile" picture?

Keri said...

Janina, now that you mention that, I can see it too.

Beth said...

These pictures are so cute! I think Wyatt looks like Ben in all the pictures.