Saturday, July 4, 2009

Eight Months

Well, once again I've gotten behind in my blog. We have been busy. I have other posts I'd like to put up but I'll have to settle for this one... since Wyatt is almost 9 months old! I'd better get this up quick! I meant to put his pictures before Lila's but got it backwards... oh well. 

Just in the past couple weeks, Wyatt has gotten very good at sitting up on his own. He still does his worm scoot to get around but now he just sits right up when gets to where he wants to be! He's also pulling up to kneeling. This week he learned how to wave, which was fun.  In another week (can't believe he will be 9 months by then!!), maybe he will be standing... or feeding himself Cheerios. I'm sure there will be something new to report. I'll have new weight/height stats by then too. Here's the comparison shots.

Lila

Wyatt

Lila

Wyatt

No comments: