Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nine Months

Wow, this month seems to have gone by very quickly! But just as I predicted, Wyatt has figured out how to pull up to standing... he just squeaked it in too - he started doing it the day before he turned 9 months! Here are some pictures:

Um, this is the face you get when you try to take a picture and it's naptime.

After a nap, we just feel so much better!

Here's Lila at 9 months.

The standing comparison shots.


Close-up. Can you see the three teeth he has on the bottom? Notice my daughter in the background wearing her shirt and a pull-up? :) Potty-training is going pretty well these days... still have a little trouble wanting to go #2 in the toilet but she's getting better.

Lila wanted to take her picture with Mr. Moose too.

2 comments:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

You've got super cute kids!!!! The look in Lila's eyes with the goose is priceless.
Clark is having trouble with #2 too. He'll let me know when it's a little to late. He is going #1 all by himself these days which is so great for me. Joel is starting to learn to crawl. He can get around pretty good now. And yes I had to have my appendix removed in June. The worst part was I felt like I didn't have the time because of my kids to be down long. I was about to go into surgery telling the surgeon let's get this done because I have diapers to change. ;-)

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

I meant to type moose...oops.