Monday, June 27, 2011

Five Months

Here are some pictures I took of Piper at 5 months. I don't have any stats for this month because she didn't have to go to the doctor. But, she's holding her head up great and developing more and more personality!

 
Something was funny!





Did I mention she's a roly poly? Yeah, she started rolling over on Mother's Day. It didn't take her long to become an expert.

I also took some pictures of a friend's baby that day, and she brought along this bucket to use. Piper thought it was fun!



What big eyes you have, Piper.

From a different day: fun with a balloon.

And finally, three little monkeys.

I told them to give her a kiss. I was a little early for Lila, but this is Wyatt giving a kiss  :)

3 comments:

janinabean said...

Wow when they are all side by side Piper's hair looks black!

ameybc said...

The light is coming from a window closest to Piper, so her hair is in the shadow... makes it look a lot darker than it really is. But, they do all have different shades of hair color! :)

Ben said...

I love the pictures of Piper in the bucket.