Thursday, July 21, 2011

Six Months

Well, even though I'm behind in the blogging world, in the real world, I DID document Piper turning 6 months old (in June) with some pictures.

Remember this little Indian princess?
Six months later she looks...

like this!

So solemn.
Why the duck? I had given it to her to play with but then she sunk down in the bean bag chair (which was under this blanket). She did play with it after I got her unstuck, but I still liked this picture.

So a little while ago, I took some pictures of my friend's baby at six months. We got a really cute pic of her in a tutu and pearls. Well, Piper doesn't have a tutu, so I rummaged through Lila's dress up clothes to find the fluffiest skirt I could find. I didn't realize it would make her look like a saloon girl! Oh well. I do love how she's playing with the beads. When she concentrates on something, her breathing sounds more like little grunts.

Fat rolls and little piggies... two things that only look cute on babies!


No, I did not pose her hands.

I tried to get some pictures of her sitting up, but she just wasn't stable enough yet.

Baby in a bucket.

This is my 2nd favorite picture of the group. I love her little tongue!

Like most babies, she was not thrilled with her first exposure to grass. (She started to cry shortly after this picture.)

And my favorite picture.

Her six month stats and how she compared to big bro and big sis:
Piper - 16 lbs 7 oz,  27.25 inches
Wyatt - 17 lbs 10 oz,  28.25 inches
Lila - 14 lbs 13 oz,  26.5 inches

1 comment:

janinabean said...

In case I forget to tell you, I want a copy of some of these. They look really good--a few look "professional" :)