Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Four Months

I took Wyatt to the doctor on Friday. He weighed 16 lbs. 10.5 oz. (75%) and measured 27" (95%). Lila at 4 months: 13 lbs. 10 oz. (50%) and 26" (90%). Wyatt hasn't repeated his feat of rolling from his tummy to his back yet. But yesterday he rolled from his back to his tummy for the first time! I think in another week or so he will be rolling all over. He puts his fingers in his mouth all the time. I don't know if he's on his way to being a thumb sucker or getting a tooth or just investigating his hands. He hasn't found his toes... yet.

Lila

Wyatt

Lila

Wyatt

1 comment:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

He looks so big. I'm predicting he's going to be a tall boy like his daddy. I'm glad you compare your babies too. It's fun to see the differences. We even compare with Michael's and my baby books to see where they are compared to us. I can't wait to see him in person one day at McDonald's ;-).