Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Things That Make Me Chuckle

I thought I'd share a few pictures of things that made me chuckle in the past couple weeks - things that made me go get the camera!

Lila told me she was going to "go get dressed in something pretty." This is what she came back in: navy blue socks, red skort, and long-sleeve brown onesie (you can't see the snaps - they were folded under but she hadn't snapped them - oh, and the shirt was on backwards.)


Don't you wish you could be this flexible? (Ben gets the credit for these pictures)

When I told Lila it was time to get out of the tub and she needed to drain the water, this is how I found her: the water was drained out of the tub but she was squeezed into this plastic bin with some water in there. She is so clever, always keeping me on my toes!

One day when I went to get Lila up from her nap, she was sound asleep but hanging halfway out of her bed. Like she fell asleep while climbing up there with a toy or something (which really could be what she was doing!)

No comments: