Friday, June 12, 2009

Hold it!

This week I heard for the first time a request that I'm sure I'll hear for the next 15 years or so. "Mommy, can you move him back to his blanket?" Ok, so maybe not that EXACT question but the basic gist: I don't want my little brother around right now! She was playing with some blocks and he came over to investigate. One time she tried to move him herself, and I told her she is not allowed to pick him up. Shortly after that, I caught her rolling him away from her. (She always finds the loopholes!) But most of the time, she loves to play with him and bring him toys. The other day she asked to hold him on the sofa, so here are a few pictures of that. (The first picture gives you a good idea of how much his hair has lightened up.)



1 comment:

Keri said...

Us older sisters can be pretty crafty. Love the image of Lila rolling Wyatt away!