Friday, June 12, 2009

Lately

Well, as usual it's been awhile since I posted anything. I have quite a few pictures to add too, but I'll start with what we've been up to lately. 

Wyatt: he's getting his top teeth in! I just noticed yesterday, and one had already broken through... so guess I haven't been paying too much attention. But on the other hand, they must not be bothering him because he hasn't been fussy. Right now I am LOVING my little guy. I feel bad writing that because of course I have loved him every step of the way, but right now he is just so much fun! He's also sleeping from 9-7 at night and taking good naps which certainly doesn't hurt :) He is sitting up much better on his own now. He will still occasionally lose his balance and fall backwards, but he's much more stable than a few weeks ago. AND he can move! No crawling though. Why crawl when you can give your upper body a much better workout? I'll try to post a video soon of his "worm" technique. He's also eating a lot better. He still doesn't like cereal (we tried again last night) or Cheerios (boy, was THAT a funny face!) but he really likes fruits and most veggies.

Lila: we've gone to some aggressive potty-training in the past week. I call it Potty-training-in-the-nude, or PTITN for short. Basically, if we are at home, she has a bare bottom. She hasn't had any accidents when she's PTITN. She will just go sit on the toilet and then tell me "I went potty." It has also really helped her go #2 in the toilet. But we are still working on choosing to go #2 in the toilet when you have underwear on. We've made progress. I am hoping as she gets more and more comfortable using the toilet, it won't be such a big deal. Otherwise, she is her usual curious, talkative self who keeps me entertained on a daily basis!

"Hmm... what is this?"

New tricycle... Lila likes to give her "friends" a ride.

We got a bike trailer so Ben could give Lila (& Wyatt when he's old enough) a ride.

Dress-up is always fun. A girl can't have too may purses right? 

You say Easter hat, I say Sombrero.

No comments: