Friday, August 6, 2010

George

Meet George.
George is Wyatt's must-have bedtime buddy. My Great Aunt & Uncle gave it to Wyatt when he was born, but it's only been in the past 6 months that he has formed an attachment to him. Lila loves stuffed animals, but she will have a different bedtime buddy every night; she doesn't care! Not Wyatt. When it is bedtime, Wyatt wants George and his water cup. When he wakes up, he gathers both things in his arms before you get him out of the crib. It is cute.

I usually try to make sure I put George in the crib whenever we have a babysitter, but a few weeks ago I forgot. So when she put Wyatt to bed and he started crying and yelling, "Dorge! Dorge!," she didn't know what he was talking about! Fortunately after a few minutes, Lila came out of her room and calmly stated, "he wants his monkey." Yay for big sisters! After he got George, he stopped crying, laid down and went to sleep. :)

Here's a picture I took of him sleeping with George. So sweet how he snuggles with him! I'm not sure what we will do if we ever lose that monkey!!

(Note: Lila took the top picture of Wyatt and George during one of her picture-taking sessions.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My advice is to get another george and keep on hand just in case. Meggan

janinabean said...

you should send a link of that post to uncle glenn on facebook. I'm sure he and marlys would get a kick out of it

janinabean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
janinabean said...

somehow my post got up there twice i deleted one fyi