Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring Break Visit

Back in March, Ben's brother Brian brought his church youth down to Dallas for a missions trip over Spring Break. They stayed at a church in the area and did various missions/outreach projects. During that time, Brian's wife and kids as well as Ben's parents came and stayed with us for a few days' visit.

It was our first time to meet Nicole since she had been born last year. So glad to have a new niece/cousin! 
She was a big hit :)

They boys got to take a bath together.

The girls got to take a bath together.
 
We watched videos.

We played outside.

We had fun swinging.

Rachel took a turn too.

Random pic where I stuck my arm out to take a picture with Lila.

One evening Brian brought his youth kids over for dinner. We had about 30 high school kids, some inside and some outside. At one point as I was eating, I realized Wyatt was missing and said, "where's Wyatt?" I found him sitting on the back porch amongst several teenage girls (who he didn't know). He had wandered outside and climbed right up between them, happy as you please!

All the partying wore Piper out.

We used the top bunk for the first time during this visit.

All the kids thought it was fun to be up there!

Right before they left to go home, we tried to take a group shot of all the kiddos.

L-R: David (2 1/2), Nicole (7 mos), Rachel (almost 5), Lila (4 1/2), Piper (3 mos), Wyatt (2 1/2)

1 comment:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

Your Christmas gift list just keeps growing with all your sweet nieces and nephews!! I love that your kids have lots of cousins to play with at family reunions! I love the shot of them reading together. You are a great photographer!!! I wish I knew your secrets.