Sunday, September 4, 2011

The New Day Crew

Now that Lila is in school again, the status quo around here has changed a little bit. Wyatt is the "big" sibling and little sister Piper likes to do what he is doing :) One day I thought I'd try to get a picture of Piper holding this fun flower balloon that was Lila's. It seemed like it would be a fun prop.

But she was only interested in chewing on it. 

Then she abandoned it all together and set out to explore.

Wyatt decided he wanted to get his picture taken too.

So we tried one of them together.

I needed Wyatt to hang onto Piper for me. She was a little wiggly, which made Wyatt kind of giggly.

Hug.

Piper checking out Wyatt. You can tell by her expression that she thinks he's pretty neat.

Wyatt showing off his Fred Flintstone feet (as Aunt Janina calls them).

Peek-a-boo.

My new favorite picture of Wyatt.
Can you tell I have a mischievous boy on my hands?

I just want to scoop him up and kiss those cheeks! 

Meanwhile, little sister is exploring big sister's room. (She makes this snorty face when she is excited.)


She definitely knows how to use her tongue!

More snorting.

Wyatt likes to be my helper when I'm cooking.

And by helping, he means watching me and stacking up the ingredients.

Perhaps I would enjoy cooking more if I stacked all the ingredients?

The cooks.

I also have help with the dishes.

She comes crawling over as soon as she sees me loading or unloading.

In fifteen years, I will show her this picture to remind her how excited she is to help with the dishes :)

Helping with the dishes AND working on a new tooth... multi-tasking already!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Love your pics!!!

So, how much do you charge for taking pics of other people's kids?