Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Family Picture {Outtakes}

Over Thanksgiving, I thought it would be fun to try and get a group shot of the cousins while we were all together. I had letters that spelled 'FAMILY', so I gave one to each of the older kids. It was a comical undertaking to get a picture where everyone was looking, AND we could see all the letters! This whole process lasted less than 10 minutes, maybe even less than five. Here are the outtakes:


Notice Wyatt is using his 'Y' to prod Piper.


One is trying to escape!

Probably the best one of this pose. In retrospect, white letters against white shirts weren't the best (not that I did any kind of prep for this other than calling all the kids over when they were playing in the backyard.)

She was determined to get away, even if it meant losing her shirt!

So then I had them all sit down and just set the letters behind them.


Love Wyatt's face in this one!

The babies look like they're both getting the squeeze.




And the one I decided was the best, even though Nicole still wasn't too happy:
At least we could see all their faces! (I really like that we could see their varying heights when they were standing, but the 'FAMILY' was just too hard to read.)

No comments: