Monday, March 12, 2012

Valentine Love

My sister gave the girls these really cute heart jumpers, so I thought they were the perfect thing to wear to church the Sunday before Valentine's Day. And of course, I had to try and snap a quick pic before we left the house.

Fun times with my sister

Then after church I tried to get a few more. Here Piper is giving Clifford a kiss.

Still got my dimple!

Cheese!!

Look, Mom, I climbed up on the fireplace!

She was pretty proud of that accomplishment!

And Miss Lila posed for me too.

I think these next pictures may have been taken on President's Day (which Lila had off from school). But now I can't remember when it was...sometime in February.

The orange light on Lila's forehead was from Wyatt's camera (you can see the strap hanging down at the top of the picture).

I'm gonna take your picture, Mom.

For some reason, I really like this picture. Piper is really good at walking, but when this was taken she still needed help standing up (not anymore - she is a pro!!).

I made these cute Valentine gifts for Lila's teacher and teacher aide. I was inspired by a picture I'd seen online. The teacher's cup says "Thank you for satisfying my thirst for knowledge!" The other one says "Thank you for being a great "ade" to our class!". I filled them with some Crystal Light pink lemonade packets and a Sonic gift card.

For Lila's Valentine exchange, I sent Krazy straws taped to Kool-aid singles packets with a tag that said "I think you're Krazy Kool!" on one side and "Happy Valentine's Day!" on the other. Lila wrote the name of each kid in her class on a paper heart and we stuck that to the tag. Ours were the only non-candy valentine besides pencils. I think they turned out pretty cute.

1 comment:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

I will copy these ideas one day!!
Thanks for sharing.