Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish


I was feeling inspired to do something for Dr. Seuss' birthday but not sure what. I didn't want to do the same thing as last year. I kept thinking of the One Fish Two Fish title, and I knew my kids love fish sticks. So I added some food coloring to tartar sauce and voila!
Here was our menu.
Red fish and blue fish
Oodles of noodles (mac-n-cheese)
Tuttle tuttle trees (broccoli)
Cat in the Hat kabobs (bananas and strawberries)

And for dessert? Green eggs and ham! (using white chocolate, pretzel sticks and a green m&m) I saw this idea on Pinterest where somebody used a yellow m&m for the egg.

1 comment:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

If you don't already, you need to put your ideas on Pinterest too. You are so creative.