Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

So once again, I am a little behind in updating my blog. The last couple months have been busy! :) We were lucky enough to have Ben's parents and his brother's family come down here for Thanksgiving! It was a quick visit but we really enjoyed having them here! My sister was also able to come over for Thanksgiving Day. Everyone brought something for the meal. For dessert, I made a pumpkin pie and these really cute turkey cupcakes.

I also got out the good china. Lila helped me make place cards for the table.

The weather was pretty nice so we walked down to the park in the afternoon.

David enjoyed playing with the wood chips on the ground.

Wyatt thought getting swung around by Daddy was pretty fun!

And everyone liked climbing the big rock, even Uncle Brian!

Aunt Janina helped Wyatt go down the slide.

Wyatt and Aunt Janina (who he now calls "Nina"... he calls ME that sometimes too!)

On the walk home, Rachel and Lila caught a ride. This picture cracks me up because it shows the difference in the girls - Rachel with her arms up & no fear and Lila squeezing Ben's head as tight as she can!

The next day was nice too so we played some in the yard. The girls could really get the glider going high.

What can I say? If it's there, we must taste it.

No comments: