Friday, December 17, 2010

In the Past Three Months...

These are some pictures I've taken in the past three months... not in any particular order.

 I fed Wyatt his first taste of peanut butter & jelly. He didn't gobble it down like I thought he might, but he did ok. However the next day when I asked him if he wanted another PB&J sandwich, he said "I no like it." So I haven't given him any more, but at least I know he's not allergic :)

 These are some cute cupcakes I made for Lila's preschool Fall Festival day. Unfortunately, she got sick the day before and couldn't go that day! We still took the cupcakes up to the school -- and we even got to go on our own personal hayride before we left (the preschool director and her husband, a pastor at the church, are SO nice and thoughtful!!) And of course, we enjoyed our own cupcakes at home :)

 Ben's parents came for a visit toward the end of October. I guess we were so busy having fun I didn't take any pictures until it was time for them to leave. It is always fun to take them to the airport where we can walk right out to their plane!

 Lila wanted to see what the inside was like.



The kids had all kinds of fun steering and pushing buttons. Grandpa Amey was still able to take off, so they must not have done anything too harmful :)

 In September, Lila started going to AWANA on Wednesday nights. This is a picture I took of her class playing games the first night. Ben usually goes with her most weeks.

 At the end of September we were also visited one evening by Ben's Uncle Bill and Aunt Angie. The kids were not shy at all! Here Uncle Bill is reading them a story.

This picture cracks me up! Lila is playing games on Aunt Janina's iPhone and Wyatt is on mine.


During Thanksgiving week (when Lila was off from school), Ben worked a half day one day and took Lila to work with him. She was so excited!! I packed her bag with some fun coloring books and crafts for her to work on, along with a snack. Ben said she did great, and he was actually able to get some work done too!

No comments: