Friday, December 31, 2010

Life Before Baby

Well, I had hoped to be completely caught up with my blog before we had Piper, but that didn't happen... so instead I am doing a final (random) post with some pictures of life before our new little bundle came along. And then I should be caught up...we'll see if I can stay that way :)

This is a picture I took of Wyatt and his best bud, Evan. We've been blessed with some good friendships through our church. It is fun when we are in the same life stage and made even sweeter when our kids play together too! Evan is six months older than Wyatt; he has a little sister, Molly, who is only six weeks older than Piper. Good times are ahead! :)

This picture will make another appearance at Wyatt's wedding, I have no doubt :) My little boy LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to take off his clothes. Sometimes he leaves his shirt on, but he is almost always without pants when we are home (fortunately he leaves his diaper on). That's not to say he doesn't enjoy dressing himself because he does; he just likes to undress himself too! Here he found some of Daddy's socks (took this pic on my phone).

This is another picture I took on my phone of Lila and Aunt Janina. I took this the day after the kids and I were rear-ended. Yes, a car accident. It was scary but we were all okay. Unfortunately the car needed some work, so we had to get a rental for a couple weeks. After picking up the rental car, we met Aunt Janina for lunch. Lila wanted to take her picture sitting on this rock outside the restaurant.

After we put up the Christmas tree, the kids really enjoyed dancing around in front of it and singing Happy Birthday to Jesus. It was fun to watch.

Followed by a quick hug :)

1 comment:

janinabean said...

Nice new design on your blog...hope you didn't change that like 3 months ago and I'm just now noticing :)