Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 Christmas Ornament

Every year since Ben and I have been married, I make a Christmas ornament... something that commemorates that year. Last year I made a camera ornament. I was undecided about what to do this year (but leaning towards something that represented our cruise vacation). Well, Piper made the decision easy for me by deciding to be born before Christmas! So, I made a third candy ornament with her picture. 



 I always take the picture of each child AT Christmas, so it shows how old they were at the time. 
Left to right... Lila (5 months), Wyatt (2 months), and Piper (1 week).

1 comment:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

We have the same tradition. I love it. I enjoy digging out the ornaments each year and recalling all the meaning behind each one. And that way your tree doesn't get over loaded.