Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cookin' Up Fun



When we were in Alabama, my parents had found and set up the little play kitchen Janina and I played with when we were little. Lila had a blast "cooking" and serving all of us. My dad also made Lila her own kitchen which we brought home with us. It is adorable! 

We almost have Lila's "big girl" room done... we ordered a bed rail for her so when that comes this week, she can sleep in her new bed. Right now she loves to play in there though. I'll post some pictures of her whole room once it's completely finished but thought I'd share pics of the play kitchen. She loves it!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for letting us know you have a blog! Lila is such a beautiful little girl! It's fun to have a way to see her growth and the growth of your family!

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

Love the blog...can't wait to keep up with it:)