Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What Makes a Good Dad?

I recently got some good pictures of Ben and Lila and feel the desire to brag on my husband. He is such a good Daddy to Lila. She loves spending time with him! She gets so excited when he comes home and will say "come play with me"... and he will. Last night while I was working on supper, it was somersault time. Ben wisely decided that some things are better left to your youth, but Lila was just happy to have his undivided attention. Here are some pictures of them together:

Relaxing with Daddy on the couch

Going for a swim in the backyard... I love this picture of Ben with his laptop outside! Of course, when Lila says "come in here, Daddy!"...

Who can resist? :-)

Playing dress-up with Daddy

3 comments:

Keri said...

I love all the pictures you have posted lately. Thanks for sharing!

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

Love good Daddy-Daughter pictures!!

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life!