Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Great Expectations

Sunday night we went down to my sister's new place for supper and swimming. We probably set Lila's expectations for our next visit pretty high because after swimming, we went back to her place for a little ice cream treat. Since it is still a relatively new development, there aren't many in her neighborhood yet, which meant that we got to enjoy the pool all to ourselves. Here are some pictures.

Daddy being silly

Aunt Janina being silly. The pool had a large area that was only 6 inches deep (very nice for Lila), then it drops off to 4 feet.

Fun times with Aunt Janina

Ok, I was trying to be clever because Lila measures 3 feet right now, but she wouldn't smile for me. Oh well.

Going airborne.

I like this one, cheesy grin and all.

Imitating Mommy... I was sitting on the edge with my feet in the pool. Perhaps I will have to invest in a maternity swimsuit; it is HOT right now!

No comments: