Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Little Mommy

I have a bunch of pictures I will post later from our recent trip to Wichita as well as some pics from Lila's swim class... but I caught this sweet moment today and wanted to share. Lila loves to play with her doll and today she decided her "baby" was stinky (she told me so). I found her with a wipe in hand and was able to grab the camera as she first wiped the baby's bottom - quite thoroughly, even adding a "hold still"... wonder where she's heard that?? :-)

Then she ran to the trash and threw away the wipe before getting the diaper (someday she'll learn that you can't expose the tush for that long to cold air without creating a new mess!)

At first she tried to tape the diaper directly to the baby.

After a little help getting the diaper between baby's legs, she was able to tape it shut.

Of course, her diaper is a little big on the baby!

Now that she's clean and dry, it's time to rock her to sleep.

Since then, I've had to put the wipes up out of reach. If only she were satisfied with ONE wipe! It's so sweet how she takes care of her baby, though. 3 more months and we'll see if she feels the same way about a real one :-)

No comments: