Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sesame Street Cupcakes





For those who might be interested, here are some pictures of the cupcakes I made for Lila's 2nd birthday (which we celebrated with the Amey family in Wichita). I stuck with characters who had round faces and who Lila recognized. Thus, I created Elmo, Cookie Monster, Oscar the Grouch and Ernie. My icing was too stiff for Ernie's face (which made it less smooth than I would have liked) but I didn't want to take the time to thin it out since I was decorating them right before we celebrated. They were a big hit with all the girls (Lila and her 3 girl cousins), as well as the adults :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous job!!! I *LOVE* them!!!! I love their eyes! I can only imagine Lila's expression when she saw them for the first time! I wish I could have joined in on the decorating fun!
:-) Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

AWESOME cupcakes!!! Yummy yummy yummy for the tummy and the eyes!

Jen