Thursday, March 3, 2011

Muffins with Mom

In February, Lila's preschool had a "Muffins with Mom" morning where she and I went to school a half hour earlier than normal to eat breakfast together. We took a picture before we left the house.

I didn't realize until I got home and looked at my pictures again that this doesn't show any muffins! Ha, ha. They were on the other side of the flowers. There were lots of different choices: blueberry, strawberry cheesecake, pumpkin, lemon poppy seed, chocolate chip. I know there were more, but those are the ones we tried.

I tried to take a picture of Lila eating, but it was a little hard when I was sitting right next to her. (Yes, I could have stood up and moved farther away but that didn't occur to me then.)

Here she is getting some water after she decided she didn't like the cranberry punch after all.

Did you enjoy having breakfast with just Mom? I think so!
(Piper and Wyatt were at home with Daddy.)

No comments: