Friday, March 4, 2011

Smile

Piper has been giving us smiles for awhile now. Here are some of my attempts to capture one in a picture. She gives them frequently but quickly.

Thinking about smiling.

Almost all of her smiles start on this side of her face.

Her dimple is peeking out a little bit here. Notice how her hair is in focus but not her face? That is what happened when I lowered the camera so she could see my face!

Bad lighting but a good smile.

Big grin!

And finally, a little video I took when I was trying to get her to smile. We were outside, so the sound quality isn't the greatest. Wyatt says, "Piper's gonna look at Wyatt" -- in case you can't understand him. (I took this video on my phone so the picture quality may not be the best either.)

4 comments:

janinabean said...

Piper's gonna look at Wyatt cause Wyatt is going to grab her head and turn her to look at him! Lol

Keri said...

Maybe it's the dark hair, but Piper looks like she has tons of hair compared to what Lila or Wyatt had at her age. What do you think?
Janina- LOL :)

ameybc said...

Keri, I'm not sure. I think Piper's hair is fuller than what Lila had, but they share the same balding spots on either side of the top of the head :) Wyatt's hair wasn't as long as Piper's is (I think) but he had hair everywhere, no thin patches. I also think the darker color makes her hair look fuller in pictures than what it really is, although she does get lots of "look at all that hair!" comments from people :)

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

Oh my....she's so pretty. They grow so fast. I can't wait to see how she grows and changes over the next few months.