Friday, March 4, 2011

Phone Pics

I often take pictures on my phone, but I don't upload them to my computer all that frequently. Today I did. So here is a random selection of pictures from the past few months, taken on my phone.

Lila wanted me to take her picture. 

This was taken awhile ago... maybe a month ago? One time after Piper ate, she fell asleep with her hands folded like this. 
So angelic :)

Wyatt is feeding George here. Yes, that's right. He's nursing him!

Just a snapshot of life right now: Lila coloring, Piper crying, and I think Wyatt had dropped something down his shirt.

Piper's startle reflex.

Waiting for the coals in the grill to heat up.

Pouty lip.

Piper and Lila

1 comment:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

Wyatt nursing his monkey is going to be priceless in a few decades. Children are so precious and innocent. I wonder what Clark and Joel are going to do when they see their baby brother nursing. Hmmmm....