Monday, January 16, 2012

Hat Trick

My friend Andi made the kids some winter hats. They turned out so cute, I wanted to try and take some pictures of the kids wearing them. She made them in the kids' favorite colors (ok, Piper hasn't determined a favorite color yet, but it *might* be purple!).

Looking at this picture and their expressions, they don't seem that unlike to me. I think Piper's laugh sounds like Lila's laugh too.

Then I attempted to get all three together.

Ben was standing behind me making faces.

But that just made Piper decide Daddy should be holding her! So she went off to bed for a nap.

I thought I'd get a couple more pictures of Lila. I told her to put her leg up against the wall. Then I had to show her what I meant.

Then she got into the posing :)

Hmm...

The blue hat really brings out her eyes.

One more, and then I told Wyatt it was his turn.

He came right over and did this. He's putting his leg up against the wall just like I showed Lila. Can't you tell? :) Ok, so it looks more like what you'd see in a chalk outline, but he gets points for style and initiative :)

Cheese!

No, Mom, don't tickle me!




His hat really complements his eyes too.
Thanks, Andi, for the hats!

3 comments:

janinabean said...

Those hats are awesome--Andi did a really nice job!

Wyatt's pose was definitely the most creative. And the most hilarious. Lol

Carissa said...

Cuties!!!

The Bleakley Family said...

Of course, I am just seeing this... a little behind on blog watching. The hats look great and your kids are adorable. So fun! :)