Sunday, January 15, 2012

ONE of a kind

I searched through my pictures and found a comparison shot of all three of my kiddos at age 1. I have had several people tell me that Lila and Wyatt look so much alike, but Piper doesn't really look like them. I've never really thought Lila and Wyatt were all that similar, but compared to Piper, maybe they are. Piper is the brunette, if you didn't know already :) 
Here are their one year comparison stats:

Lila: 19 lbs. 3.5 oz / 30.5 inches
Wyatt: 21 lbs. 15 oz / 31 inches
Piper: 19 lbs. 9 oz. / 30.25 inches

I guess Wyatt wins for growth!! But Piper wins for most hair :)

1 comment:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

I am one of those people who thinks that Piper has her own look. I love it. She is beautiful, but so are your other two. I love that Clark and Joel look completely different. I still haven't figured out Levi. I like the side by side photo layout. I really need to learn more about blogging from you.