Saturday, January 7, 2012

Misc. December

At the beginning of December, Grandpa Brandt came for a weekend visit (a long layover on his way home from a business trip to Alaska). I don't know why, but this was the only time I picked up my camera. Despite the lack of photographic evidence, we all had a great time!

The last day of school before the winter break, Lila's class had a party at the end of the day. Parents were invited to attend. Ben came home a little early, so I was able to leave Wyatt and Piper at home which turned out to be a good thing since the party mostly consisted of a snack and a craft.

Here Lila is working on her craft. The girl next to her is her best friend at school.

Lila standing next to her cubby.

One day during break the weather was super nice. The kids were playing outside, so I took my camera out. Lila loves to hold a "flower" when she poses for me :)

I love this girl. She was excited to find some finger nail polish in her stocking :)

Wyatt's full "cheese!" grin.

Caught him in a laugh.

Over New Year's weekend, Ben's parents flew down for a visit. I didn't do a very good job remembering to take pictures for their visit either. This was the last day. Here Grandma had gone to get Piper from her crib when she woke up from her nap.

We had a great time visiting and playing games with them.

A quick picture of Grandma and Grandpa Amey with the kids before they had to leave.

And one where Piper is looking.

Waiting at the airport for Grandpa to say his plane is ready to go.

We each had a little bag of (free) popcorn while we waited to watch their airplane take off.

We went outside to wave as they flew overhead. I think Ben is laughing because Wyatt and Lila were yelling "bye!" and Piper had been waving too.

No comments: