Thursday, February 17, 2011

What Is It About Elmo?

La, la, la-la. La, la, la-la. Elmo's World! 
(admit it, you recognize the tune)
Sesame Street has the market on two and a half year olds. At least they do in our house. Particularly Elmo. In fact, if I sing the "la la" part, Wyatt will get a big grin and finish with "Elmo's World!" Remember Wyatt's buddy, George? Well, he's got some new friends to sleep with at night: Elmo, Cookie Monster and Ernie.

This doesn't really surprise me as another little 2 year old loved her Sesame Street friends. I suspect in two years I'll have a picture of Piper with these three.

We must have ALL THREE at bedtime, along with George and a water cup. It's getting a little crowded in there, I think.

But Elmo is his favorite. When he picks out a diaper, it has to be the one with Elmo on the front! Piper's diaper has to have Elmo too.

Just one more phase he's entered. I'm wondering if he'll be as into Care Bears in a couple years as Lila is now :)

We have an Elmo Search-n-Find book that the kids enjoy. The other day Lila got out the book and started asking Wyatt to find the different items.

So sweet!
Moments like these make my day.

1 comment:

janinabean said...

Too bad his birthday isn't a little closer. You could just repeat the Sesame Street cupcakes and be done!